Welcome to White Audio Designs' website.
The White Audio gear log is now up and
being updated as a blog. It includes a running history of the gear that has
been on the repair bench along with other interesting audio and engineering
information and anecdotes.
I'm working on a PhD currently and also hold a M.S.E.E. (Electrical
Engineering) from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Thesis: CMOS Self-Oscillating Class D Amplifier with Output
I also hold a B.S. in Electrical Engineering with a minor in French Horn
performance from UNL.
Things I do:
Mail me if you want/need more information. While being an indentured student takes most of my time, pro-audio work (live and studio) always gets my attention.
- Rebuild and repair audio equipment.
- Consoles (I've done Neotek, Trident, Tascam, and others)
- Outboard gear (Urei, Alesis, others)
- You name it..
- Customize and upgrade all of the above.
- Design audio and general electronic gear.
- Monitoring path gear (switching, routing, volume, etc.)
- Power-line voltage datalogger interface
- Altera FPGA (300MHz) evaluation board and programmer
- SPICE pre-processor in Python.
- Plugin for
creating @mime path/file.ext nodes which open the named file in the
system default program. mime.py
- Interesting design problems...
- Mastering studio signal wiring
Copyright 2006-2009. Contact: etihwnad AT gmail DOT com